Window rigid boxes can act as a display. They let the merchandise speak for itself, while simultaneously exposing the brand’s logo and offering enough space for additional graphics. Moreover, they are very stylish and create a luxurious look for the product. Packaging window boxes are resilient, high quality and come in a wide range of shapes and sizes, which makes them suitable for various types of products.
High quality and resilience
Window boxes are made of rigid solid cardboard with FSC certificate, which makes them extremely resilient. They were produced in a modern machine park with a considerable attention to detail. The production process ensures the best quality and repeatability of the product.
Wide range of shapes and sizes
Packaging window boxes are made in various shapes and sizes. They can be tailored to the customer’s individual needs. While placing an order the client can decide on the length, width, and height of the packaging, as well as its type. The most popular window boxes are equipped with a detachable lid or magnetic closure lid.
What type of products are the packaging window boxes most suitable for?
Window boxes are mostly used to display the qualities of such products, as alcoholic beverages, perfume and cosmetics. They can be also implemented in the tech industry to serve as packaging for small electronics.
What makes the window rigid boxes stand out from other types of packaging?
Unlike other types of packaging, window rigid boxes allow the customers to clearly see what they buy. Each potential client can easily evaluate product properties, namely shape, dimensions, and color, before making a purchase. Packaging window boxes let the merchandise speak for itself and give the sense of honesty. As a result the customers feel safe and are more likely to make a purchasing decision.
Customization of window rigid boxes
Window rigid boxes are fully customizable. They can have various types of decorative veneers and be equipped with fitted inserts made of cardboard, foam or flock materials. The customer may choose to embellish the packaging window box with:
- hot stamping, which elevates logotypes and product names by pressing a metallic print and foil onto the surface of the packaging,
- embossing, which creates raised silhouettes of an artwork design by pressing images, designs, and texts on the box,
- debossing, which creates a sunken area by pressing a design onto the surface of the packaging,
- UV varnish, which gives the window box a high quality hard gloss finish that can elevate the artwork design and make it more appealing,
- anti-scratch film, which is a scratch resistant coating with the ability to protect the packaging from the damage to its surface,
- soft-touch film, which gives the box a smooth, velvety appearance and stimulates the sense of touch of the customers.
The importance of packaging window boxes for marketing and sales
Window boxes are very effective in attracting customers’ attention. They can greatly improve product visibility, which is one of the most important factors supporting sales. This type of packaging is a strong marketing tool that can help with brand building. It creates the sense of luxury which perfectly corresponds with high-end products.